MUTHAURA is back in UHURU/ RUTO’s lie up – Has been in Government since INDEPENDENCE and here is the FULL LIST
Saturday December 28, 2013 – Former Head of Civil Servants, Ambassador Francis Muthaura, is now back in the Jubilee Government after staying out of Government for nearly three years.
On Friday, President Uhuru Kenyatta appointed Muthaura as the new Chairman of the LAPSSET Corridor Development Authority with effect from January 2014.
President Kenyatta also appointed 26 heads of parastatal who included political rejects and retired civil servants.
Here is the list of those appointed as parastatal heads.
1. Former Marakwet East MP Linah Kilimo – Chair Anti Female Genital Mutilation Board
2. Former Kibwezi MP Agnes Ndetei – Chair National Drought Management Authority Board.
3. Prof Philip Kaloki – chairman Kenya Medical Training College Board.
4. Matu Wamae – Chairman, New Kenya Cooperative Creameries.
5. Col Geoffrey Kingangi – National Cereals and Produce Board.
6. Prof Terry Ryan – Kenya National Bureau of Statistics
7. Taraiya ole Kores – Kenya Meat Commission.
8. Benson Ateng – Consolidated Bank
9. Mr Mohamud Mohamed Ali -National Hospital Insurance Fund
10. Sam Kona -Kerio Valley Development Authority.
11. Former Makueni MP Peter Kiilu-Water Resource Management Authority.
12. Onyango Oloo – Lake Basin Development Authority
13. Julius Kones – National Water Conservation and Pipeline Corporation
14. Mr Abdul Bahari -Tana and Athi River Development Authority
15. Joseph Musebe – chair of the Kenya Broadcasting Corporation.
16. Kitambi Digore -Kenya Maritime Authority
17. Sammy Tangus – Postal Corporation of Kenya.
18. Mr Edwin Yina – Kenya Information and Communication Board of directors.
19. Samwel Nyageso – Chair the Kenya National Library Services Board.
20. Sam Njonde – National Sports Fund Board of Trustees,
21. Peter Kinya – Kenya National Trading Corporation
22. Kenneth Sigilai – Kenya Electricity Transmission Company
23. Titus Ibui – Kenya Leather Development Council Board.
24. Simon Gicharu – Geothermal Development Company
25. Daniel Kiongo-Kenya Pipeline Company.
26. Francis Muthaura – Chair LAPSSET