Job Title: Motorbike riders
Location: Kirinyaga Road, Nairobi
Our client is a wholesaler and retailer of spare parts, operating in Nairobi and Mombasa.
They seek to hire 2 motor bike riders.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ride and deliver/collect assignments as directed.
- Maintain high level of professionalism with clients
- Ensure packages are delivered in good condition.
- Maintain the motorbike in a presentable clean state.
- Maintain high level of confidentiality
- Ensure compliance to proper traffic rules governing road usage in towns.
- Ensure paramount safety of motorbike and official items at all times.
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned from time to time by the controlling officer.
- Perform pre-start checks before commencement of any journey
- Advise supervisor when bike is due for service
- Valid Driving licence class BCE & FG.
- At least 2 year experience working for corporate / company as a rider.
- Minimum of 1 year experience riding in Nairobi and good geographical knowledge of Nairobi and its environs.
- Customer handling skills.
- Must be a quick learner to understand the nature of the business.
- Able to handle challenges and be proactive.
- Must have positive energy and attitude towards work.
- Be honest, respectful and trustworthy.
- Demonstrate sound work ethics and must have good communication skills.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Motorbike rider) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 9th October, 2015
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.