Moodle E- Learning Content Developer / Platform Administrator Job in Kenya April 2016
Job opportunity;Moodle E- Learning Content Developer / Platform Administrator in Kenya
Career vacancy:Moodle E- Learning Content Developer / Platform Administrator in Kenya
Moodle E- Learning Content Developer / Platform Administrator
Description: We are an international training and consultancy organization offering technical training and education services designed for individuals, and organizations working in the agriculture, climate change and environment; disaster management; education; food and nutrition; health; humanitarian relief; logistics and telecommunication; recovery and reconstruction; safety and security; water sanitation and hygiene sectors .
We are looking for someone with the required knowledge and skills to work as a content developer / administrator for Moodle –Based E-Learning platform.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare, convert and host content on our E-learning platform.
- Develop interactive and creative digital content for the platform.
- Continuous improvement of the platform (Graphical user interface and functionalities).
- Manage and maintain the platform.
- Perform routine user and content management tasks on the platform.
- Must have experience in development and content conversion for E-learning platforms.
- Excellent Knowledge and skills in content development/conversion.
- Excellent knowledge and skills in working withLearning Management Systems especially Moodle.
If you meet the above criteria, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before 23 rd May, 2016.
Note: Use the job title as the subject line in your application email.
Indepth Research Services is an equal opportunity employer and female candidates are encouraged to apply.