Mobile Applications Developer Job in Nairobi Kenya May 2016
Job opportunity;Mobile Applications Developer in Nairobi Kenya
Career vacancy:Mobile Applications Developer in Nairobi Kenya
Job Title: Mobile Applications Developer
Reports to: Head of Products
Salary: Competitive Based on Experience
Our Client is a software development firm that develops ICT solutions that automate business processes across every economic sector.
They seek to hire a Mobile Applications Developer who will be responsible for designing, developing and installing software solutions for target clients within set deadlines.
- System development; actual building of application. – To use various standards of software modeling and simulation using different techniques to come up with solution models and designs that can be used as the base for the system development phase
- Interacting with various clients and / or stakeholders to determine their problem statement through requirements gathering, conduct analysis of the requirements and come up with requirement and system specification documents
- Use of relevant documentation standards and tools to come up with various necessary project and system documentations prior to the software development processes that correctly document software projects
- Analysis of various requirements, problem definitions of solutions to determine operational feasibility of solutions and advise management appropriately
- Deployment of various system solutions within client sites and other platforms applicable as per the requirements of the project and conduct developer white and black box testing as well as user acceptance testing together with the customer to ensure that the solution meets the expectation of the users and is hence accepted
- System documentation for solutions developed including user guides and manuals, developer guides and system functional specifications documents for use by the various stakeholders.
Qualification and Skills Desired
- Bachelor’s degree in Software development / Computer Science
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position
- Programming skills, technical skills and database skills
- Relevant Certifications
- Honesty, Integrity
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Mobile Applications Developer) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 20th May 2016
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted