Microfinance Company Senior Loans Manager Job in Kenya June 2014
Our Client, a fast growing microfinance company with operations in Kenya is seeking graduate applicants for the Senior Loans Manager position.
Overall Purpose: The purpose of this position is to effectively manage the company’s loan portfolio including all activities that ensures a healthy loan book and timely collection of all monies due.
- Manage the Credit evaluation process.
- Ensure controls and risk mitigation policies are in place.
- Plan and implement collection strategies.
- Establish and manage collection of bad debts with dent collectors.
- Initiate and follow through legal proceedings against bad debtors in line with the Company’s policy
- At least 5 years’ experience in Debt Management in Microfinance Institutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Microfinance/Business Administration or related field
- Knowledge of debt recovery procedures including legal procedures related to debt collection
- Strong decision making, problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrate high level of organization and leadership skills.
- Customer Service and Risk management skills
- Target driven and Results oriented
Qualified candidates to send their application letter and an up-to-date C.V with telephone contacts for at least three current referees to: email@example.com to contact us and for more information on this among other opportunities by Monday 30th June 2014.