Microfinance Company Loans Manager Job in Kenya June 2014
Our client a fast growing microfinance with operations in Kenya is seeking graduate applicants for the Loans Manager position.
The incumbent will be the front-line employee with key contact to potential and existing clients.
He will be responsible for the entire cycle of credit Portfolio management, follow-ups and recoveries.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Microfinance/Business Administration or related field
- Experienced in debt recoveries and follow-ups
- Good exposure in credit rating and management
- At least 5 years experience in Microfinance Institutions
- Proven background in setting up Credit management structures.
- Proficiency in M.S Office packages
- Demonstrate high level of organization and leadership skills.
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- High level of dynamism, autonomy, accuracy and anticipation.
- Should be positive, outgoing and a good team player with leadership ability.
- Able to communicate fluently in both English and Kiswahili
The Ideal Candidate will possess the following attributes
- Customer Service and Risk management skills
- Personal and professional ethics
- Target driven and result oriented
- Well developed communication (oral and written) skills
- Dependable & Team player
Qualified candidates to send their application letter and an up-to-date C.V with telephone contacts for at least three current referees to: email@example.com to contact us and for more information on this among other opportunities by Monday 30th June 2014.