Marketing Representative (Steel Products) Job in Nairobi, Kenya Feb 2016
Job vacancy: Marketing Representative (Steel Products) in Nairobi, Kenya
Career opportunity: Marketing Representative (Steel Products) in Nairobi, Kenya
Summary: Our client is a leading supplier and distributor of steel products in the region.
Job Summary: To provide marketing support for the whole company.
- Updating records on the number and different type of company merchandise available
- Prepare the yearly budgetary estimates for the marketing department
- Justify the budget given to the head of the department
- Source for reliable and cost effective suppliers of branding, merchandise, business cards and office equipment
- Ensure that all service contracts and licenses (Marketing related) are up to date and are renewed before expiry
- Ensuring that the best price is agreed upon when signing contracts for the company on service provision.
- Managing internal campaigns by designing and executing email signatures for the staff, designing and distributing of company merchandise
- Managing external campaigns by among other things making use of email shots to both clients and the general public
- Maintain company client data base.
- Ensuring that the database is regularly updated and the information is accurately represented as per various marketing requirements.
- Carrying out the introduction to the company mainly; general overview of the company history, success stories, products and branches.
- Assigning merchandise materials to all new staff
- Organizing for branding at company events
- Securing strategic venues for the company’s marketing activities
- Liaising with the marketing firm to ensure cutting edge and industry relevant campaigns are launched regularly.
- Searching for newer and more efficient advertising medium for the company.
- Providing valued sponsorships to key events that will improve brand visibility.
- Creating and maintaining of the marketing yearly calendar
- Introducing of key events into the calendar to ensure brand visibility
- Ensuring that all key invites to value adding events for the company are brought to the attention of management.
- Creating and distribution of sales tools e.g. banners, brochures and fliers
- Organizing for the purchase and delivery of creative gifts to clients
- Bachelors of Commerce degree (marketing Option)
- A member of the Marketing Society of Kenya
- Excellent command of the English language (both spoken and Written)
- Good command of the Swahili Language
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience in a busy marketing
- Extensive working knowledge of MS office Suite
- Experience with an Advertising Agency (Optional)
- Culturally aware and adept at working across multiple geographies
- Attention to detail
- Customer focus / orientation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High on entrepreneurial spirit
- Work independently & with a Team
Interested candidates holding the necessary requirements, good performance and / or references are encouraged to apply with detailed CV’s, inclusive of names and contacts of 3 referees, current telephone number and email address by clicking on: Marketing Executive
Kindly include your current and expected remuneration in your resume.
Be advised, this job is open to Kenyan nationals only