Marketing & Communication Supervisor Job in Kenya Feb 2016
Job opportunity: Marketing & Communication Supervisor in Kenya 2016
Employment vacancy: Marketing & Communication Supervisor in Kenya 2016
Feb 2016 Marketing & Communication Supervisor Career Recruitment Kenya
Job vacancy: Marketing & Communication Supervisor Employment Kenya 2016
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Career Vacancy: Marketing & Communication Supervisor Job Purpose Summary: The incumbent’s role is to ensure that effective marketing and communication strategies are developed and implemented in alignment with organizational priorities and client needs within the company’s framework.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Understand the market and film industry through sales insight, market research and competitive analysis. Become an expert in the category and bring relevant information to the executive team in clear and effective kind-of way.
- Ushers the product (with creative team) from concept to launch and communicate progress, obstacles and timelines to stakeholders as needed.
- Synchronizing all teams to a successful execution of the product launch plan. (Campaign assets, including: launch calendars, presentations, timelines and documentations)
- Strategize with R&D and Executive Team on sales and distribution plans.
- Develop and implement marketing and communications strategies based on market analysis, and in response to business priorities and identified client needs.
- Identify media opportunities, manage responses to enquiries and coordinate story timelines.
- Manage client segmentation analysis and use service data and market intelligence to monitor and adjust client service, marketing and communications approaches.
- Manage the development of an effective reputation and brand management strategy for the company as a film friendly production destination in consultation with the Managing Director and senior staff.
- Develop messaging for local, regional and international marketing campaigns that can be effectively used across departments and by different partners.
- Ensure a clear process is in place to deal with issues as they arise in order to manage the Company’s reputation.
- Oversee creation of content planning and branding across client contact points for the Company, including online sites and social media tools.
- Plan and implement any internal communications plans required and website content.
- Develop and manage relationships with the media, industry clients and communication suppliers to maintain brand awareness and opportunities.
- Work with the team across the organization to develop and maintain a holistic client service approach.
- Travel for presentations, training, tradeshows and events.
Qualification and Skills:
- Degree in Communication, Marketing or any other related field. Diploma in CIM an added advantage.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience. Preferably in a production company.
- Passionate, self-motivated, energetic, and enthusiastic team-player who is detail-oriented, action focused and excellent attention to detail.
- Confident team player with ability to work in a small team as well as independently.
- Strong interpersonal skills, has initiative, reliable and able to meet deadlines.
- Has excellent attention to detail with a great command in written and spoken English.
- Flexible and committed to working with high ethical standards.
- Proficiency in computer skills such as; Power Point, Word, Excel and Publisher.
We are offering an exciting,challenging and rewarding career opportunity in a production company.
If you meet the above requirements, kindly send a detailed CV with your current e-mail and telephone contact indicating the job title and your current salary on the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.