Marketing Assistant Job in Kenya April 2016
Job opportunity;Marketing Assistant in Kenya
Career vacancy;Marketing Assistant in Kenya
The position of Marketing Assistant is primarily responsible for assisting the marketing department in the development and execution of all marketing programs.
- Updating and maintaining the marketing department’s documentation and databases.
- Assist in the coordination of the production of a wide range of marketing material and literature.
- Assist in acquisition, analysis and utilization of customer data.
- Support in the coordination of communication and logistics for events, trade shows, exhibitions, mailings and related activities via telephone and email.
- Assist the Marketing Associate with the implementation of a complete marketing program and marketing initiatives. Specifically, the Marketing Assistant will be required to help write and design marketing materials, which include but are not limited to articles, presentations, brochures, press releases, and monthly company newsletters.
- Assist in coordinating with creative and advertising agency as well as the digital marketing team.
- Be part of product development, Marketing research, and customer service efforts.
- Assist in monitoring, analysing and reporting on competitor environment and general market trends.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a relevant marketing environment
- Must have achieved at least a B+ or equivalent in high school
- A business degree with a bias in marketing, attained 2nd Class, Upper Division
- Pursuing/completed professional Marketing qualification (CIM or CAM).
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office.
*Candidates with experience in real estate marketing are encouraged to apply.
Please state our current and expected salary
How to Apply