Manufacturing Human Resource Manager Job in Kiambu Kenya April 2016
Job opportunity;Manufacturing Human Resource Manager in Kiambu Kenya
Career vacancy:Manufacturing Human Resource Manager in Kiambu Kenya
Job Title: Manufacturing Human Resource Manager
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Our client is a fast growing dairy processing plant and is looking to hire an experienced, mature and well able Human Resource Manager.
- Analyzes wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan.
- Writes directives advising department managers of Company policy regarding equal employment opportunities, compensation, and employee benefits.
- Consults legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with labor laws and statutory requirements
- Develops and maintains a human resource system that meets top management information needs.
- Oversees the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization.
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resource functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reports are in compliance. Studies legislation, arbitration decisions, and collective bargaining contracts to assess industry trends.
- Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals.
- Coordinates management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, safety etc
- Facilitate Business Continuity, succession planning /strategies e.g. seminars and new implementations that ensure the company’s survival.
- Develop and maintain effective internal & external communication methods.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Payroll processing
- Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance and equity within organization
- Administer reward and disciplinary mechanisms
- Administers salary administration program to ensure compliance and equity within organization.
- Prepares budget of human resource operations.
- Prepares reports and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
- Represents organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Contracts with outside suppliers to provide employee services, such as temporary employees, recruitment firms etc
- Maintenance of office premises and ensuring renewal of necessary licenses.
- Provides management direction and counseling.
- Supervises clerical assistant and temporary staffing as needed.
Qualifications and Desired Skills
- Degree in Human Resource Management or in Business Administration
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management and a member of IHRM K
- Over 5 years progressive experience as a Human Resource Manager
- One must have worked in a manufacturing company
- Should proficiently possess technical skills, soft skills, hard skills, interpersonal and management skills
- Capable of coaching and training
- Mature and reliable
- Firm and systematic
- Strong communication skills and excellent inter-personal skills
- High level understanding of planning, forecasting and strong financial experience
- Tactical focus, flexible & change maker;
- Leadership through influence and effective conflict resolution;
- Should have a good track record and of unquestionable integrity
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Manufacturing Human Resource Manager) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday 18th April 2016
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted