Manufacturing Firm Accounts Clerk Job in Kenya April 2016
Job opportunity:Manufacturing Firm Accounts Clerk in Kenya
Career vacancy:Manufacturing Firm Accounts Clerk in Kenya
Key tasks will include the following:
- Preparation of invoices
- Preparation of Petty Cash vouchers
- VAT calculation at month end
- Calculation and preparation of payroll reports such as NSSF, NHIF and PAYE
- Processing of KRA documentation (returns / payments) when they are due
- reconciliation of bank statements
- preparation of key books of accounting
- Entry of data into Quickbooks
- Processing of import documents and forwarding to clearing agents.
- reporting to senior accountant
- Filing and some admin work
- Candidate must be literate in usage of computers. Knowledge of basic computing and experience in use of Word Processor (Microsoft word) and Spreadsheets (Excel) is a must
- Must be willing to work in Lunga Lunga Road, Industrial Area, Nairobi.
- The candidate must have knowledge of accounting and key books of entry. – This will be tested very thoroughly. If you cannot pass basic journal entries, DO NOT apply.
- Knowledge of operation of Quickbooks and hands on experience (VERY ESSENTIAL – do not apply if you cannot display this. Candidates will be assessed on this during their interview)
- Some knowledge of Tax and KRA systems such as iTax, and submission of returns using the system.
- Initial salary – KES 25,000 Gross per month. Shall be reviewed depending on capability. If your expectations of salary are higher than this, we shall not be able to immediately offer you a job.
- Please apply only if you are serious. We thoroughly review the responses and shall strike out any responses with spelling mistakes, incomplete data and generic ‘copy paste’ responses.
Follow the below requirements:
– Knowledge of Basic accounting
– Knowledge of quickbooks
– Knowledge of KRA iTax systems
DO NOT attach all your certificates and awards to the email.
Failure to follow the above instructions will lead to immediate cancellation of the application.