Manufacturing Assistant Accountant (Male) Job in Nairobi Kenya July 2014
Our client is a renowned automobile assembly company seeking to hire a MALE Assistant Accountant currently working in a manufacturing/ production set up.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Deputize the accountant on all duties and responsibilities
- Ensuring purchase order, receiving and invoices are matched.
- Compiling routine numerical information for report purposes
- Ensuring filling is done in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare invoices
- Work on accounts receivables and payables
- Prepare LPO
- Financial entries to the system and report making
- Bank reconciliation
- Assist in Budget preparations and auditing
- Performing other general accounting duties as required
- Minimum CPA II (Sec 3&4)
- Degree in Business (Accounting/Finance) is an added advantage
- Min 2 years experience in a accounts with a manufacturing company
- Working experience with Sage is required
- Good MS Office skills
- Able to work independently and highly meticulous
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Team player and able to work with minimal supervision
- Flexible and good planning and organization skills
- Good time management skills
Kindly indicate previous/ current salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.