Manager – Inbound Call Centre Job in Nairobi, Kenya May 2016
Job opportunity:Manager – Inbound Call Centre in Nairobi, Kenya
Career vacancy:Manager – Inbound Call Centre in Nairobi, Kenya
Job Purpose: Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to recruit a Manager – Inbound Call Centre on behalf of our client, a leading Telecommunications Service Provider in Kenya
- Delivery of business KPIs like Financials, Customer Experience, Strategic Projects, Revenue Generation through up sell and process compliance;
- Plan and strategize Customer Interface Service Delivery mechanism including financials, which delights end customer and thus achieving organization vision of “loved by more customers”;
- Mapping customer experience requirements Vs capabilities, on Mobile Money, Value Added Services, Voice, Social Media, Data & 3G domain; and
- Draft strategic policies and experience oriented programs, execution of the programs and centrally manage day to day Customer Experience operations.
Strategic Partner management
- Develop Critical Analysis Process for matching E1 with Call Traffic, congestion free call centres access;
- Establish coordination process with Technical & IT Teams; and
- Monitor and communicate with Outsourced Call Centers on Traffic Flow and Impact analysis shift management at partner location.
- Customer Satisfaction Audit scores;
- Customer Satisfaction Index Improvement;
- Develop dashboard for reporting for all customer touch point;
- Management of Day to Day Operation and Business Strategy for all countries ( Inbound, Social Media & Outbound Operations );
- Monitors performance, highlight gaps and provide direction to circle / partner teams on day to day basis;
- Execute relevant KPIs for Customer Experience, which can reflect true customer experience and then tracking them;
- Reduction in repeat calls and calls;
- Manage execution of strategy and business of; Post Paid, High end, A.M & Social Media, penetration of social media, Data & 3G, Voice & Value Added Services, self-care complaint Management of each of the above and business analytics. Core deliverable includes management of Operations and Business KPIs like Financial, Customer experience, People and strategic projects;
- Establish Call Process Dashboards;
- Develop Call Process Failures Identification indices;
- Analyze Call Centre Statistics with focus on Average Handling Time and hold Time per team as well as Call Centre Agent and Supervisors availability to understand any possible impact on Call management;
- Timely resolution to all customer complaints and requests;
- Institute process that highlights top critical unresolved complaints and requests;
- Coordinate with Query Resolution & Complaint Unit and all Process Owners to conduct root cause analysis for identified unresolved queries; and
- Work with stakeholders to conduct process impact and reviews.
- Developing employees in teams sitting in Customer Experience team to enhance skills and quality of life through operational comfort and people management;
- Develop and motivate team members through structured on-the job coaching;
- Recommend appropriate rewards and recognition;
- Establish performance expectations and regularly review of team and individual performance; and
- Conduct town hall meetings with the different teams to provide avenue for staff to express role perspectives and impact on their job delivery, as well as an opportunity to align staff expectations with business expectations.
- Correct forecasting to plan and inform at partners end to Maintain SLA’s.
- Provide inputs & track business AOP plus budget;
- Review and control of cost for the vertical against AOP, generate Up-sell revenues targets; and
- Control calls per customer and provide analysis to Marketing & Credit Control for reducing total calls at the Call Centre.
- Ensuring process compliance and standardization;
- Carrying out business reviews with partner and enable them deliver performance as envisioned by the organization;
- The performance is managed in terms of quality handling of > 1 million transactions; and
- Driving performance through strategic partners spread over multiple sites.
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
- Bsc/BA in any discipline.
- Professional qualifications in Customer Service and Quality is desirable.
- 6-8 years’ experience in service industry with at least 2 years as operations manager of any voice call center.
- Working knowledge of Quality Management Systems including, Lean, Six Sigma, Continuous Improvement programs, and ISO 900;
- Customer Relationship Management Skills;
- Strong communication & Negotiation Skills;
- Strong Interpersonal Skills & People Centric;
- Strong Stakeholder Management skills;
- Project Management Skills & Time Management;
- Analytical Skills; and
- Good operating comfort on Microsoft office.
Applications quoting the position title with detailed CV (Word Format), with contact details of 3 referees including their email addresses (1 of which should be your immediate supervisor, 1 former supervisor and 1 any other but not a relative) and should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 24th May 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
NB: Please clearly indicate in the subject line as “Manager-Inbound Call Centre”