Latest career vacancy for Mall Security Supervisor (Night) in Nairobi Kenya Nov 2015
Job vacancy: Mall Security Supervisor, Night – Kenya
- Coordinate and supervise housekeeping contractors’ activities within the Mall and ensure excellent cleaning of the mall and its facilities.
- Supervise the security staff as per the Mall policies and rules.
- Maintain an inspection log for security equipment and gadgets and deploy security personnel for optimum use so as to ensure total security of the Mall.
- Ensure that all exit/entry points are well secured.
- Update and generate all night Security Reports.
- Maintain a security officer’s patrol log.
- Monitor inward and outward loading of goods, provision and other materials.
- Conduct daily parades and briefs.
- Report all violation of Mall rules and regulations and special orders to the Head of Security.
- Monitor security surveillance systems and resolve any security concerns that may arise during the night.
- Address any maintenance issues cited by store owners such as pest control.
- A Bachelor degree in a related course.
- At least 5 years experience in supervising operations of large establishments.
- Excellent leadership, problem solving and coordination skills.
- Proven ability to work with teams.
- Good planning and organising abilities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Keen analytical and awareness skills.
P O Box 6416, Nairobi, GPO 00100
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.