Maintenance Technician Job in Nairobi Kenya – Global Veterinary Pharmaceutical Brand May 2016
Job opportunity;Maintenance Technician in Nairobi Kenya – Global Veterinary Pharmaceutical Brand
Career vacancy;Maintenance Technician in Nairobi Kenya – Global Veterinary Pharmaceutical Brand
Our client a global veterinary pharmaceutical brand is currently seeking to fill the position of a Maintenance Technician for its Nairobi plant.
Roles and Responsibilities
- In charge of all installations, repairs and Maintenance of all electrical systems, apparatus, and electrical and electronic components of industrial machinery and equipment
- Fixing and connecting & Testing power supply wires to machines and equipment, & between machines and equipment, following manuals, schematic diagrams, and blueprints.
- Establishing and replacing malfunctioning apparatus, such as transformers, motors, and lighting fixtures, damaged or broken wires and cables.
- Identifying & testing malfunctioning machinery and working together with the team toward resolving the issues
- Replacing of any / all faulty electrical components of machine, such as relays, switches, and motors, and positions sensing devices
- Diagnoses and repairs or replaces faulty electronic components, such as printed circuit boards, faulty mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic components of machines and equipment.
- Degree or Higher National Diploma in Electrical Engineering with electrical / electronic / pic / mechanical experience
- 3 Years’ experience in the manufacturing set up
- Ability to work without supervision
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices, Health and Safety and Housekeeping procedures.
All interested and qualified candidate should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org CC email@example.com on/ before 10th May, 2016
Visit us on: www.frank-mgt.com