Magazine Sales Consultant Job Vacancy April 2016
Career opportunity;Magazine Sales Consultant
Job vacancy:Magazine Sales Consultant
Maga ine Sales Consultant
Period: Two Months, Starting 18 April 2016
Our client is seeking a consultant to fill a short-term position, “Sales Consultant” for a special publication project.
- Highly driven
- Well known to Brand Executives, Marketing Manager and Advertising agencies?
- Able to book loads of meetings a day?
- Looking for a gig, to push your career in the right direction?
- Self-motivated and able to work with tight deadlines.
- Sure you can dedicate at least 3.5 days (28 hours) through the week to this project?
- Not afraid of pressure?
If so, we’re looking for you!
- You will get a list of targets and work on translating these into successful meetings!
- You will also be required to quickly understand our project, and generate leads of your own.
- While you are not required to go to all meetings, you will be required to occasionally make pitches. Each successful pitch, will earn you a 5% commission.
- Prospecting, identifying opportunities, building new business relationships and generating revenue.
- Focus on growing existing accounts and acquiring new clients.
- Placing sales calls, conducting face–to–face Meetings, making sales presentations and prospecting.
- Build proposals, negotiate contracts and ensure delivery of accounts.
- Work with colleagues to facilitate project execution.
You have the following skills
- Ability to sell advertising to media buyers at agencies, or selling directly to media buyers and advertising managers at organizations
- A graduate with a minimum of a diploma in sales and marketing or in public relations and 2 years’ experience; or 4 years selling magazine advertising with at clear track record.
- Computer literate with the ability to work from home and/or your own laptop.
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Individual must be a “go getter” looking forward to meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Ability to multi-task and follow up is imperative.
- Enough networks to start setting up meetings immediately.
Engagement Period: 18 April 18 June, 2016
Remuneration: KShs. 40,000 plus 5% commission on sales
Qualified candidates should send a resume, with contacts for 3 referees and a motivational letter, stating why they would be a perfect fit for this role by the 17th of April, 2016 at 5pm (EAT) to firstname.lastname@example.org
On the subject line, write, “Sales Consultancy: XXX (Your name).
Only apply if you are qualified, if you do not hear back by 17th of April at midnight, please consider yourself unsuccessful at this time although we will keep you on file for other opportunities