Feb 2016 Logger Mechanic Career Recruitment Gilgil, Kenya
Job Vacancy: Logger Mechanic Employment Gilgil Kenya 2016
- Supervise / Manage Routine Logger Tests and Plant Equipment Maintenance to ensure they are in good condition/operational.
- Receive report of malfunction of Logger or Machine and diagnose the problem and repair it.
- Fill in Job Card and Request for spare part from Stores as required and Give the faulty part to Stores for accountability.
- Repair Logger Tyre Puncture.
- Service the Loggers, Machines and Plant Equipment and perform daily logger tasks.
- Logger welding and repair of Hydraulic tubes and fittings.
- Auto – electrical maintenance.
- Seek authority before acting on major repair or maintenance.
- Internal Interactions: To coordinate with Production Head at the Yard and Logger Driver
- External Interactions: N/A
- Diploma in Special Plant Machinery
- 3- 5 years’ experience in similar capacity
- Authority and License to Drive Tele logger and Special Type Plant Mobile Machines
- Team Player and Builder (Synergic) much within short lead times Deadlines)
- Ability to Repair Loggers and Plant Machinery within time (shortest time)
- Ease of Diagnosing the defect on Logger and mending tyre punctures
- Mean Time to and between Failures
Budget for this Position: Our budget for this position is 25,000 Kshs (Net) per month.
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 12th February 2016 to the
E- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
NB: Please clearly indicate in the subject line as “Logger Mechanic”