Lean Solutions Group Logistics and Transport Officer Job in Kenya May 2016
Job opportunity;Lean Solutions Group Logistics and Transport Officer in Kenya
Career vacancy:Lean Solutions Group Logistics and Transport Officer in Kenya
Logistics and Transport Officer
- Achieving required targets.
- Assist with coordinating transport within the organization.
- Assist to coordinate transport of briquettes and other material needed at the plant.
- Assist to develop and initiate monthly reports having required project timelines.
- Assist to support inventory management consisting of reconciling and maintaining of finished goods inventory
- Assist with transportation schedules to sister plants.-
- Self-motivated and disciplined team player
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound organizational skills
- Ability to creatively solve problems in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of Computer Applications will have an added advantage
- Diploma or ‘O’ Level qualification
- Transport and Logistics related diploma holders are advantaged
- Previous experience working in a transport and logistics firm.
Applicants to submit their applications which should include a 1 page cover letter and CV stating their qualifications and suitability.
Deadline for receiving applications is 18/05/2016.
A competitive salary will be offered to the successful candidate.
Lean Solutions Group is an equal opportunities employer.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.