Law Firm Website Developer Job in Nairobi Kenya April 2016
Job opportunity;Law Firm Website Developer in Nairobi Kenya
Career vacancy;Law Firm Website Developer in Nairobi Kenya
Messrs. Farrah Munoko & Company Advocates is a mid-sized Law firm based in Nairobi with a branch office in Bungoma County.
To enhance its online visibility and marketing, the firm is desirous of engaging a professional website developer (person or Company) to develop its website, upload all necessary content as well as constantly monitor its reviews and ratings.
- A thorough understanding and ability to hand-code websites using expert technical skills in HTML, CSS, PHP, Flash etc.
- Knowledge of the range of web browsers and their rendering engines.
- An understanding of the issues regarding web accessibility and web usability.
- The ability to develop and follow through with universally acceptable coding standards.
- The firm’s expected deliverables shall include but not limited to;
- An acceptable draft website outfit that shall contain full colour, pictures as well as wordings.
- An integrated inquiry service that can be used my visitors to seek clarification on whatever matter they so desire.
- Since the firm shall be uploading articles and writings on its website, we shall also require ways in which the service provider shall ensure that the website complies with copyright requirements.
- An integration of the firm’s social media sites onto the website platform.
Expression of Interest Applications, including a detailed quotation for the assignment telephone contacts should be submitted by 6th May 2016 to:
The Managing Partner,
Farrah Munoko & Company Advocates,
We shall not accept paper work applications thus all applications must be sent through the provided email.