Law Firm Personal Assistant Job in Nairobi, Kenya (90K)May 2016
Job opportunity;Law Firm Personal Assistant in Nairobi, Kenya (90K)
Career vacancy:Law Firm Personal Assistant in Nairobi, Kenya (90K)
- Assist in managing diaries for the team members.
- Assist in drafting simple correspondences for the team.
- Book and schedule appointments for the team.
- Arrange meeting venues and set reminders for these meetings.
- Arrange travel i.e. booking taxis, organizing perdiem, flight bookings and accommodation for the team members when required.
- Assisting the team members in amending and formatting documents in house style.
- Must have over 5 years experience supporting multiple partners in a professional service firm.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in a business related field.
- Must have excellent power point presentation and proposal writing skills.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must have excellent organization and planning skills.
- Must have discretion and confidentiality.
Deadline: 15th June 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Training,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.