New Sales Supervisor Career Recruitment in Kenya Jan 2016
Jobs Vacancy: Sales Supervisor Employment Kenya 2016
Job Description: Today Sales Work Kenya
Career vacancy: Sales Supervisor
Are you ready to join a fast-growing start-up that is revolutionizing how peri-urban and rural customers are accessing consumer goods?
About the Role: The Sales Supervisor will assume full responsibility for growing sales through our Sales Trainee and Agent Recruitment program.
- You have around 5 years of experience in direct to consumer sales, ideally bottom of the pyramid consumers.
- You have at least 2 years experience successfully fully managing a sales team.
- Ideally you have recruited and trained fresh graduates (including classroom training) and have relationships. with universities and other feeder sources.
- You know how to implement systems and processes that make things run smoothly.
- You are accustomed to working in rural areas.
- Experience working with an agent network would be advantageous.
- You are fluent in English and Kiswahili.
- You have a valid drivers licence.
- You are driven and hungry to achieve You always know what you are trying to achieve and how you are going to do it. And you have the self-discipline necessary to get it done – with integrity.
- You take accountability for your actions and the outcomes of those actions – good and bad. And then you embrace learning how to improve yourself so that you do better in the future. And you never give up.
- You love working with people and coaching them to be better. You can give people suggestions in a natural way that motivates them to do more and implement what you suggested.
Deadline for receiving applications: 15th Jan 2016
N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.