Latest Jobs for Insurance Brokerage Firm Office Administrator in Mombasa Kenya 2015
Our client an insurance brokerage firm in Kenya seeks to recruit a reliable, aggressive and goal oriented candidate to serve in the position of Office Administrator.
- Organize Training
- Organize and Assist
- Trustee Training Seminars
- Hot Topic Seminars
- Budget Briefing Seminars
- Provide full office administration support- Monthly updating of client information
- Administer and monitor the day to day office activity in order to ensure clients are served in an accurate and timely manner
- Assist with preparation of the Quotations and Tender preparation.
- Organizes day to day banking of collected premiums.
- Reconcile the client accounts and sending out Renewal invitations.
- Establish and maintain Client and Underwriters accounts.
- Ensure transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computer ( Underwriting).
- Prepare income statements for underwriter and follow up on commissions.
- Maintain policy files and records for clients.
- Implement and maintain receiving/dispatching system.
- Recording and follow-up of utilities bills and collections of premiums.
- Make follow up to ensure clients receive Risk Notes, receipts and certificates.
- Manage the filing, storage and security of documents.
- Respond to inquiries and maintain records of the same to ensure follow up.
- Manage the repair and maintenance of computer and office equipment.
- Ensure permits and licenses are up to date.
- Supervise customer services and responds to customer inquiries.
- Co-ordinate booking of meeting rooms and maintain a register to be signed by staff using the rooms.
- Co-ordinate all office repairs.
- Co-ordinate office cleaning with external contractors.
- Ensure messengers clean up early in the morning and maintain high standards of cleanliness.
- Assist with preparation and advertising materials.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Event planning skills.
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality.
- Good time management skills.
- Knowledge of office procedures.
- Excellent public relations and communication skills both written and oral form.
- Ability to work independently.
- Organizational and computer skills.
- Finance and budget administration skills.
- Ability to accommodate changing needs of management / administration.
- Minimum 2 years front office or administrative experience preferably in insurance industry.
- Degree in Administration or any relevant course on Office Management.
- Intermediate or advanced computer skills; Experience using MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Email your application letter and CV to email@example.com clearly indicating ‘Office Administrator’ on the subject line by 14th November, 2015.
Do not attach any certificates.