Our Clients are three established Road Haulage Companies providing Transport and Logistics solutions to various sectors in the region.
The Clients needs to fill 10 vacancies for Large Truck (Trailer) Driver
- Safely operate a trailer observing recommended manufacturer operation standards and practices.
- Ensure safety and security of goods being transported.
- Ensure all goods are moved with care and diligence considering the type and unique characteristics.
- Ensure goods are delivered on time to the right receiver and all documentation maintained accurately.
- Observe high degree of safety on the road to assure safety of the truck and all accessories in different driving conditions.
- To practice defensive driving and other and recommended diving practices to minimize accidents, ensure quality of parts and main economical fuel consumption.
- Minimum Form II level of education but must communicate effectively in English language. Those with form IV level will have a distinct advantage
- Should be between 30 and 55 years of age
- Current BCDE F Driving license and Articulated stamp
- Certificate of good conduct
- Minimum 5 years driving experience two of which should be in driving trailers
- Must have minimum of 3 written letters of reference from a registered organization/company where he/she has worked previously.
Please email your supporting documents to email@example.com or PO Box 1265 00208 NGONG.