- Safely operate a large truck observing recommended manufacturer operation standards and practices.
- Ensure safety and security of goods being transported.
- Ensure all goods are moved with care and diligence considering the type and unique characteristics.
- Ensure goods are delivered on time to the right receiver and all documentation maintained accurately.
- Observe high degree of safety on the road to assure safety of the truck and all accessories in different driving conditions.
- To practice defensive driving and other and recommended diving practices to minimize accidents, ensure quality of parts and main economical fuel consumption.
- Minimum Form II level of education but must communicated effectively in English language but those with form IV level will have a distinct advantage
- Should be between 30 and 55 years of age
- Current BCDE F Driving license
- Certificate of good conduct
- Minimum 5 years driving experience with Articulated stamp
- Must have minimum of 3 written letters of reference from a registered organization/company where he/she has worked previously.
Please email your supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews for shortlisted candidates will be held between 23rd and 27th October 2015.
We are not the Career Options that has been advertising hundred of none existent jobs . We only recruit on client request and all our expenses paid for by the client as per the acceptable industry practice.