Lan-x Africa Training Consultant, IT Sales Consultant and IT Intern Jobs in Kenya 2014
- Conduct gap analysis (TNA) i.e. Assessing training needs of individuals/ companies
- Developing the learning objectives
- Designing training programs that reinforce the learning process
- Designing and developing training and development programmes based on clients and individual’s needs.
- Researching and developing the training material/content and trainees manuals through research and
- Developing Instructional activities and the training methodologies that are in line with the instructional objectives.
- Determining the Follow-up Activities for the training
- Implementation, ie. Presentation and Administration of the training
- Conducting Evaluation and report writing after the training program.
- Constantly coming up with creative marketing ideas for the training programs conducting model presentations to potential clients.
- Perform other related duties as required, e.g preparing invoices and training budgets
- A Kenyan citizen aged 30 years and above preferably a man
- Interpersonal skills that enable the incumbent to work with people at all levels.
- Exceptional written and spoken communication skills.
- Problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Initiative, self drive and ability to offer new ideas.
- Planning skills to manage time and to meet tight deadlines.
- Good personal presentation/grooming as well as presentation & report writing skills.
- Knowledge of Finance.
- At least a Bachelor of Education, Business Management, Arts or Social Sciences Degree or clearly demonstrated experience in corporate training
- Minimum 3 year(s) of working experience in Training
a) Business Development
b) Sales of Customer Relationship Management, Human Capital Management, Document Management System and other ICT Solutions
- An aggressive person in sales
- Effective communicator
- Able to work with no supervision
- Great team player
- High energy and self motivated
- Knowledge of ICT is key
- Should be a technical person
- Available immediately
- Diploma in IT/Sales and Marketing
- Preferably a lady
- Minimum 2 years working experience
- should be a continuing student in third year/fourth year
- Possess IT technical skills
- Preferably a man
– See more at: http://joblistkenya.com/lan-x-africa-training-consultant-sales-consultant-intern-jobs-kenya.html/#sthash.MOcURrVt.dpuf