Kisumu Insurance Sales Agents Jobs in Kenya April 2016
Job opportunity;Kisumu Insurance Sales Agents in Kenya
Career vacancy:Kisumu Insurance Sales Agents in Kenya
Duma Works is recruiting Insurance Sales Agents for one of our clients.
Our client is a global insurance company recruiting insurance sales agents across the country.
Job Specification: To strengthen their sales team to achieve ambitious performance objectives, the company wishes to recruit experienced, dynamic, innovative and high caliber individuals to fill the position of a Sales Agent.
The main responsibility of the incumbent shall be to sell their financial solutions to prospective and existing clients.
- A Diploma or Degree holder in any business related and/or continuing students
- A holder of COP /ECOP certificate will be an added advantage
- Someone who can work full time /part time with a vision to build a long-term career in insurance
- Someone who is passionate about sales and making a difference in peoples’ lives
- Someone with integrity, good communicator with strong customer relations skills
Remuneration: Based on attractive commissions and other incentives.
How to Apply
Applications letters and detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “ 2176”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2176, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through
Deadline for receiving applications: 3rd May 2016
N.B. * When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately.
Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.