Kindergartern Personal Assistant Jobs in Kenya 2014
Job Overall Purpose: Manage the office effectively and efficiently.
- Responding to routine inquiries from parents, pupils, visitors and teachers.
- Maintaining an efficient filing system
- Maintaining of all staff files
- Facilitating the timely distribution and collection of electronic and surface mail
- Preparing of all correspondence in the form of memos, letters, reports, minutes and agenda
- Assisting in the organizing of school activities and events
- Preparing other required documents through photocopying, laminating or binding.
- Assisting in the disbursement of invoices or statements.
- Ensuring that all required stationery is available in a timely manner.
- Degree in Secretarial Studies with at least 3 years relevant working experience OR
- Diploma in Secretarial with a degree in Business Administration from reputable institutions of learning with at least 3 years relevant working experience.
- Experience that includes working in a learning institution is of added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Should also have high interpersonal, presentation, problem solving and numerical ability skills.
- High Integrity is also key for this position and so is the proficiency in the use of IT and IT related tasks.
Please apply ONLY if you fulfill the above criteria, kindly email your application letter and a copy of your current CV as ONE document in MS WORD to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading as PERSONAL ASSISTANT.