Kindergarten Teachers Jobs in Kenya May 2016
Job opportunity:Kindergarten Teachers in Kenya
Career vacancy:Kindergarten Teachers in Kenya
We are seeking pre-school teachers for Baby class, Nursery and Pre-unit to join our school.
- Develop schemes of work and lesson plans
- Plan learning activities for the children
- Prepare teaching aids to facilitate children learning
- Supervise the children as they learn and play
- Discusses the children’s progress with their parents and keeps them informed
- Participate in school extra-curricula activities
- A degree or diploma in Early Childhood Education from a recognized college
- At least 2 years working experience in a pre-school setting
- Good handwriting skills and ability to prepare teaching aids and lesson plans
- Good class management skills
- Good command of English both written and spoken
- Good organization and communication skill
- A good team player who will cooperate with other team members
- Passion for teaching and children
- Works with minimum supervision
If you meet the above requirements, kindly send your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
Please indicate your current and expected salary.
Applications should reach us not later than May 24, 2016.