Kenya Roads Board Executive Director Job Vacancy in Kenya 2014
The Executive Director shall be responsible for the day to day management and operations of KRB, implementation of the decisions of the Board, organization and control of all functions and assets of KRB under the statutory supervision of the Board.
- Formulation and implementation of plans and strategies to achieve KRB mandates in accordance with the Act.
- Preparation of business and corporate plans for Board approval.
- Preparation and submission to the Board consolidated annual work programmes and revenue estimates.
- Preparation of annual budgets and financial reports of KRB operations and utilization of its funds.
- Evaluation and execution of the work programmes and preparation and submission to the Board monthly financial and operational reports.
- Monitoring and evaluation of approved annual public roads programmes (through technical compliance, performance and financial audits) and submission of regular reports to the Board,
- Supervision of consultants commissioned to carry out activities on behalf of KRB.
- Motivating and managing KRB staff towards achieving the Board’s objectives and building a high performance team culture.
- Compliance with all relevant statutory requirements.
- Any other duties assigned by the Board.
- Be a Kenyan citizen.
- Have a Civil Engineering degree from a university recognized by Engineers Board of Kenya (EBK).
- Is a professional Civil Engineer, duly registered by EBK under provisions of the Engineers Act 201 1 of the Laws of Kenya, with at least fifteen years practical experience five of which must have been gained in a senior managerial position.
- Holds a valid and current practicing license issued by EBK.
- Possession of MBA or advanced degree will be added advantage.
- Have proven ability to translate initiatives into achievable action plans.
- Possess ability to build effective networks and partnerships with stakeholders.
- Have outstanding communication and motivation skills.
- Possess good computer working knowledge.
- Have a good working knowledge of the Public Sector.
- Meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 on leadership and integrity.
be dropped at the reception of Kenya Roads Board offices, 3rd Floor, Kenya Re Towers, off Ragati
Road in Upper Hill, Nairobi.
Kenya Roads Board
3rd Floor, Kenya Re-Towers,
Off Ragati Road, Upper Hill
P.O. Box 73718- 00200,
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission and
- Criminal Investigation Department (Certificate of Good Conduct).
- Credit Reference Bureau.
– See more at: http://joblistkenya.com/kenya-roads-board-executive-director-job-vacancy.html/#sthash.Ue8vPVU1.dpuf