Kenya Literature Bureau Senior Records Management Officer Job in Nairobi Kenya June 2014
Kenya Literature Bureau is one of the leading Publishing and Printing firms in Kenya.
We are committed to publishing and printing of quality educational and knowledge materials at affordable prices.
The Bureau is seeking suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following position based in Nairobi:
Senior Records Management Officer
Job Ref: HR-SRM-6-014
He/she will report to the Administration Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring smooth flow of files.
- Ensuring security of classified information.
- Sorting and classifying documents for filing.
- Facilitate decision making by administration of internal and external mail.
- Archiving of documents for future reference.
- A degree in Social Sciences or Archival and Records Management or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Three (3) years relevant experience in archival and records management from a reputable organization.
- Should possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- Serving officers must have served satisfactorily in the position of Records Management Officer for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- be in possession of a Higher Diploma in Records and Archives Management and demonstrated merit and ability in work performance and results.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should send an application letter enclosing a comprehensive CV, photocopies of relevant certificates and testimonials, together with telephone contacts, e-mail address and names of three (3) referees to:
The Managing Director
Kenya Literature Bureau
P.O. Box 30022 – 00100 GPO
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kenya Literature Bureau is an equal opportunity employer.
Applications should reach the above address on or before 7th July, 2014.