Kenya Literature Bureau Senior Communications Officer Job in Nairobi Kenya June 2014
Kenya Literature Bureau is one of the leading Publishing and Printing firms in Kenya.
We are committed to publishing and printing of quality educational and knowledge materials at affordable prices.
The Bureau is seeking suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following position based in Nairobi:
Senior Communications Officer
Job Ref: HR-SCO-3-014
He / she will report to the Public Relations Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate the flow of information and communication as captured in relevant policies to enhance corporate image.
- Execute the KLB strategic communication plan to achieve corporate goals and objectives.
- Create and deliver corporate newsletter content among other publications to 1m prove employee relations.
- Initiate PR activities to promote KLB products and services
- Liaise with the media for enhanced publicity.
- Write speeches and prepare official briefs / documents/reports for presentation and decision making.
- Degree in social sciences plus a postgraduate diploma in Journalism, Mass Communication, or Public Relations or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Must have at least three (3) years’ experience in the field of communication and public relations practice
- Possession of a master’s degree from a recognized institution will be an added advantage.
- Should possess good oral and written communication skills and excellent public relations
- Must be computer literate.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should send an application letter enclosing a comprehensive CV, photocopies of relevant certificates and testimonials, together with telephone contacts, e-mail address and names of three (3) referees to:
The Managing Director
Kenya Literature Bureau
P.O. Box 30022 – 00100 GPO
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kenya Literature Bureau is an equal opportunity employer.
Applications should reach the above address on or before 7th July, 2014.