Kenya Literature Bureau Internal Auditor II Job in Nairobi Kenya June 2014
Kenya Literature Bureau is one of the leading Publishing and Printing firms in Kenya.
We are committed to publishing and printing of quality educational and knowledge materials at affordable prices.
The Bureau is seeking suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following position based in Nairobi:
Internal Auditor II
Job Ref. HR-IA-5-014
He/ she will report to the Internal Audit Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducting audit reviews of operations/processes for assurance on efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assessing/examining the effectiveness of the internal control system and recommend improvements.
- Pre-auditing of payment vouchers for accuracy.
- A Bachelor of Commerce degree (Accounting/Finance Option) from a recognized institution or Certified Public Accountants finalist (CPA -K) or its equivalent.
- Possession of CIA and CISA qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Must have at least three (3) years’ experience in the field of internal audit.
- Should possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Must be computer literate.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should send an application letter enclosing a comprehensive CV, photocopies of relevant certificates and testimonials, together with telephone contacts, e-mail address and names of three (3) referees to:
The Managing Director
Kenya Literature Bureau
P.O. Box 30022 – 00100 GPO
E-mail to: email@example.com
Kenya Literature Bureau is an equal opportunity employer.
Applications should reach the above address on or before 7th July, 2014.