Kenya Airways Senior Legal Counsel Job Vacancy Feb 2016
Job Vacancy: Kenya Airways Senior Legal Counsel
Employment opportunity: Kenya Airways Senior Legal Counsel
At Kenya Airways we believe our greatest asset is our people. When you join Kenya Airways we provide you with training and all the systems and tools you require to perform.
Position Title: Senior Legal Counsel
- Draft, negotiate, and vet contracts on behalf of the company to protect its interests.
- Ensure disputes are resolved in a manner that safeguards the company’s position.
- Organize and administer subsidiary board meetings to ensure they are efficient and effective.
- Ensure company’s compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements to avoid legal penalties.
- Brief and monitor external counsel to ensure legal representation is effective.
- Prepare proposals and to lobby the Government of Kenya on pending legislation to protect or improve the business environment for Kenya Airways Ltd.
- Develop effective working relationships with key user departments to ensure their needs are understood and appropriate solutions developed that support business needs.
- Legal counseling and preventive lawyering so as to ensure legal problems and risks are identified and dealt with before they emerge as significant risks to the business.
- Advocate of the High Court of Kenya with three years post qualification experience preferably in commercial law practice.
- Certified Public Secretary
- Excellent communication skills
If you meet the above requirements, please CLICK HERE to apply through our website
Deadline for application is 29-Feb-2016