KenGen Insurance Manager Job Vacancy in Kenya 2014
Insurance Careers in Kenya 2013.
Kenya Electricity Generating Company Limited (KenGen) is the leading power producer generating about 80 per cent of power consumed in Kenya.
In order to strengthen the Company Secretary /Legal & Corporate Affairs Division and our market leadership, KenGen invites dynamic and innovative candidates to submit their applications for the following positions based in our Head Office.
Insurance Manager, 1 Post – Ref: HR/CSLA/01/11/13)
Reporting to the Company Secretary//Legal & Corporate Affairs Director, the ideal candidate will be responsible for advising on and implementing sound insurance policies in all operations of the organization
• Bachelor of Commerce (Insurance Option) or Bachelor of Business Administration from a recognized University
• Professional qualifications in insurance (CII).
• Must be a member of a professional body involved in Insurance industry regulation such as the Insurance Institute of Kenya (IIK), (ACII).
• Must possess knowledge of risk management, loss adjustment / analysis and mitigation
• 10 years experience in a busy insurance environment in a reputable organization
• A Masters degree would be an added advantage
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and Proven negotiation skills
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Demonstrate sound work ethics
• Be computer literate
Detailed descriptions of the jobs are posted in our website.
Interested applicants should apply through www.myjobsinkenya.com/kengen.
Closing date for applications is 12th December, 2013 at 4.00 p.m.
KenGen is an equal opportunity employer and physically challenged persons are encouraged to apply.
Canvassing and falsifying of data will lead to automatic disqualification.