KenGen Corporate Affairs Manager Jobs in Kenya 2014
Insurance Careers in Kenya 2013.
Kenya Electricity Generating Company Limited (KenGen) is the leading power producer generating about 80 per cent of power consumed in Kenya.
In order to strengthen the Company Secretary /Legal & Corporate Affairs Division and our market leadership, KenGen invites dynamic and innovative candidates to submit their applications for the following positions based in our Head Office.
Corporate Affairs Manager, 1 Post – Ref: HR/CSLA/02/11/13)
Reporting to the Company Secretary//Legal & Corporate Affairs Director, the ideal candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining a positive image and reputation for KenGen among the publics and various stakeholders through facilitating communications about KenGen’s work and maintaining positive relations with all stakeholders. A key part of this role involves screening and publication of all communication material with internal and external stakeholders
• Minimum of an Undergraduate degree preferably in Communication, Public Relations or Journalism
• Postgraduate diploma in journalism or mass media; or media relations.
• Membership of the Public Relations Society of Kenya (PRSK) is essential
• 10 years experience in a busy PR section in a reputable organization
• Proven track record of developing, and following up on various communications initiatives positively impacting various internal and external stakeholders
• Masters degree would be an added advantage
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Demonstrate sound work ethics
• Be computer literate
Detailed descriptions of the jobs are posted in our website.
Interested applicants should apply through www.myjobsinkenya.com/kengen.
Closing date for applications is 12th December, 2013 at 4.00 p.m.
KenGen is an equal opportunity employer and physically challenged persons are encouraged to apply.
Canvassing and falsifying of data will lead to automatic disqualification.