KCB Trainer Job in Kenya April 2016
Job opportunity:KCB Trainer in Kenya
Career vacancy:KCB Trainer in Kenya
- Coordinate persons involved in delivering training relating to own HR area (training delivery, internal line trainers, external trainers, training facility management)
- Formulates input to the Learning, Development and Talent plans and budgets relating to own HR Area.
- Formulates input to the Training Needs Analysis (TNA), training calendar, training delivery, training curriculum, aides and tools (development, maintenance, review, research, content, documentation, media) relating to own HR area.
- Delivers assigned training courses and programs relating to own HR area.
- Develops/reviews and maintains training curriculum, content, materials documents, manuals, aids, tools, and media relating to own HR area.
- Monitors and reports on the budget relating to own HR area within approved Learning, Development and Talent budget.
- Implements the Group HR Policies, procedures and processes relating to own HR area (refer to the Policy Execution Matrix) and provides line management with INTERMEDIARY guidance on matters arising thereof.
- Maintains relationships with INTERNAL / EXTERNAL customers/stakeholders/supplies relating to own HR Area: Line Managers, Training Service Providers, Curriculum Developer and Learning Institutions, Shared Service Departments (Finance, Procurement).
- Maintain data, records and statistics relating to own HR area: TNA documents, training calendars, schedules, invitation and attendance data, staff leaner days and training evaluation (level 1 to 4).
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a HR Management OR a Business Related Field from a University recognized by Commission for University Education.
- Certification in Training Delivery/Human Resources Management
- Should be a valid member of IHRM
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 4 Years’ experience in Learning and Development and the areas below:
- 3 years’ experience in People Management
- 3 years’ experience in Customer Service
- 3 years’ experience in Relationship Management
- 3 years’ experience in Project Management
- Knowledge of Labour and Employment Laws and HR Regulatory Guidelines
- Knowledge of HR Policy and Procedures
- High level of attention to detail
- Computer Literacy
To be considered your application must be received by May 6, 2016.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.