KCB Talent Manager Job in Kenya April 2016
Job opportunity;KCB Talent Manager in Kenya
Career vacancy:KCB Talent Manager in Kenya
The Position: Reporting to the Head of Learning & Development, the jobholder will be responsible to manage the Group HR Talent Management Framework in liaison with HR Business Partners, Senior HR Advisors, Resourcing Managers, Executive and Senior Line Management.
- Collaborates with HR Business Partners, Senor HR Advisors, and senior line management to assess development needs, performing gap analysis, designing and leading programs that build people management and leadership skills and capabilities.
- Provides support to line management all phases/aspects of talent management such as succession management, assessment, talent pipelines, selection processes , skill pool management, competency definition (leadership and technical)
- Develops and or manages talent management programs and or initiatives: Executive Leadership Development, Critical Skills Acquisition, Management Trainee Program, Management Entry Program, Annual Internship, Group Exchange Program, International Assignment and International Training.
- Providing advisory support to line management in developing training programs that align with the Bank’s talent management plans.
- Manages the annual 360 degree feedback process.
- In liaison or collaboration with Service Providers, coordinates the development delivery of talent management training programs.
- Develops, manages and or maintains relationships with INTERNAL / EXTERNAL customers/stakeholders/supplies relating to own HR Area: Heads of Human Resources of International Businesses, Training Service Providers, Coaches, Mentors, Assessors, Heads of Departments, and Learning Institutions.
- Coordinates and executes talent audits across the Group.
- Maintain data, records and statistics relating to own HR area: talent lists and documents, data, critical roles lists, tools, assessments, performance, talent maps, talent pools, competency frameworks, talent audits, skill audits
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a HR Management OR a Business Related Field from a University recognized by Commission for University Education.
- Certificate/Diploma/Higher Diploma in Human Resources Management is required
- Should be a member of IHRM
- Master’s degree in HR Management will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 5 Years’ experience covering the following areas:
- At least 4 years’ experience in Learning and Development
- At least 4 years’ experience in Talent Management
- At least 3 years’ experience in Customer Service
- At least 3 years’ experience in Relationship Management
- At least 3 years’ experience in Project Management
- Knowledge of Labour and Employment Laws and HR Regulatory Guidelines
- Knowledge of HR Policy and Procedures
- High level of attention to detail
- Computer Literacy
To be considered your application must be received by May 6, 2016.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.