KCB Procurement Manager (Property, Facilities and Office Equipment) Job in Kenya May 2016
Job opportunity;KCB Procurement Manager (Property, Facilities and Office Equipment) in Kenya
Career vacancy:KCB Procurement Manager (Property, Facilities and Office Equipment) in Kenya
- Identify the category strategy, establish and lead cross functional teams to implement
- Develop, implement and manage the procurement plan for the category; consolidation of Requirements, timing and sourcing methods
- Optimize procurement spend within the category and ensure value for money and generate savings
- Develop and maintain Business Continuity, Risk and Compliance Management & Regulatory controls for Category.
- Use leading practice procurement tools to develop and implement the sourcing strategies
- Relationship Management and engagement of Key Stakeholders for Category: continually monitor and understand internal stakeholder activities and requirements to offer effective procurement support within the category
- Ensure that the KCB’s Social/Corporate Responsibility policy is invoked within the entire procurement process for the procurement category
- Manage and develop supplier relationships to deliver performance on costs, service and quality
- Provide input to facilitate review of policies, procedures and processes to align them to best procurement practices, and implement the standards, controls, processes and procedures.
- Manage the Supplier Contract Calendar for the Category; Review expiries, inclusions, retirements, cancellations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Related field from a university recognized by Commission for University Education.
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) or equivalent is required.
- Master degree is an added advantage
- A minimum 6 Years’ experience covering:
- 3 years experience in Procurement Startegy Management
- 2 years experience in Logistics
- 3 years experience in Supplier management
- 2 years commercial experience (negotiation, market analysis)
- Appreciation of regulatory framework and internal policies.
- Customer Service Skills
- Demonstrate leadership ability capacity.
- Strong Business and Financial Analytical skills.
- Superior communication and inter-personal skills, including report writing and presentation skills.
- Effective planning, organizing and problem solving skills.
To be considered your application must be received by May 13, 2016.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.