KCB Capital Fixed Income Dealer Job in Kenya May 2016
Job opportunity;KCB Capital Fixed Income Dealer in Kenya
Career vacancy:KCB Capital Fixed Income Dealer in Kenya
Job Ref: KC 03/2016
- Grow the client base and revenue as per the set targets.
- Develop and implement trading strategies.
- Review all securities transactions to ensure accuracy of information and that trades conform to regulations of NSE.
- Ensure appropriate response and resolution of queries and requests by clients within agreed timelines
- Provide market and investment information to clients.
- Execute orders in a timely and efficient manner
- Monitor active orders for risk and optimal tactic selection
- Manage order flow from clients, ensuring smooth processes and swift transactions
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- University Degree preferably in a business related field.
- NSE ATS Certificate is mandatory.
- Professional qualifications (CFA/KIB/ACIB/CPA/ACCA) or MBA is an added advantage.
- At least 4 years’ proven fixed Income trading experience in an Investment Bank or Brokerage
- Experience in using Bloomberg and Reuters terminals will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of brokerage and advisory business environment, regulations and operations.
- Excellent knowledge of the fixed income market.
- Excellent, high quality interpersonal, presentation, problem solving, negotiation skills with the ability to positively and clearly communicate with a variety of constituents.
- Ability to network through all open channels with large technological dependency for the target market.
- Proven excellent analytical, planning, organization and execution skills.
- Ability and flexibility to travel widely and be accessible to customers from different global time-zones.
- A good understanding of risk, credit policies and procedures.
To be considered your application must be received by May 13, 2016.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.