KCB Bank Foreign Exchange Trader Job in Kenya April 2016
Job opportunity;KCB Bank Foreign Exchange Trader in Kenya
Career vacancy:KCB Bank Foreign Exchange Trader in Kenya
- Drive foreign currency trading in major currencies- proprietary trading.
- Drive Market making in USDKES and other currencies where applicable.
- Provide competitive quotes to the FX sales team and cover client flows.
- Counter party Limit exposure management.
- Ensure Technical analysis for profitable position taking.
- Build and maintain productive and strategic relations with counter parties, regulators customers, Sales, ALM, Traders and stakeholders to drive the development and delivery of business solutions and revenue growth for the portfolio.
- Interpretation of market fundamentals for proper positioning of the spot, swaps and forward books.
- Gather market intelligence and offer advisory to the other desks on global and regional markets.
- Ensure accurate bookings and trade confirmations.
- Positions and profit reconciliations in liaison with market risk, finance and back office departments.
- Liaise with other subsidiaries on maximization of group trading income
- Ensure compliance to the Bank’s policies, procedures, limits and regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Business related field.
- Certified Foreign Exchange and Money Market Dealer (ACI).
- Master’s Degree in Business related field will be an added advantage.
- A Bachelor’s degree preferably in a business related field or Mathematics.
- Possession of ACI dealing certification
- At least four (4) years’ experience in busy dealing room and must have:
- Experience in client quoting, market making and managing Spot, Swaps.
- Experience in using FX trading platforms
- Thorough understanding of local and global market regulations applicable to foreign exchange.
- Good understanding of various limits that apply to FX Trading and knowledge of risk management and its application to financial markets.
- Thorough Knowledge of the end-to-end processes of Treasury products and services
- Should have excellent high quality interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills with the ability to network and strong business relations.
- Should be innovative in identifying develop and harnessing new and existing opportunities for hedging/trading to maximize business revenue.
- Analytical skills and excellent flair for numbers.
To be considered your application must be received by April 22, 2016.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.