Jovago Operational Finance Manager Job in Nairobi, Kenya April 2016
Job opportunity:Jovago Operational Finance Manager in Nairobi, Kenya
Career vacancy:Jovago Operational Finance Manager in Nairobi, Kenya
About Us: Jovago is Africa’s No. 1 Hotel Booking Website. Founded in Lagos, Nigeria by a team of passion driven, experienced entrepreneurs, our vision is to create the best travel booking experience ever.
Our company is part of Africa Internet Group, a global and leading incubator of startups specialized in e-commerce.
- Improving finance processes
- Managing a team of Finance Officers
- Ensuring proper follow up with our partners
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with hotels
- Tracking progress with tools
- Building and leading cross-functional teams able to anticipate and deliver solutions to client/partners issues.
- Improving collection rates
- Acting as a link between Jovago team and the local central finance team of AIG in East Africa
- Master’s Degree in Finance field.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience having managed a finance team before.
- Fluency in Kiswahili and English languages is a must.
- Independent and resourceful
- Strong drive and leadership
- Impeccable communication skills (spoken and written)
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Good financial background
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Ability to meet demanding targets
- Previous finance experience is a must
- Ability to develop relationships with 3rd parties and hotel teams
- Mentality of client service and taking responsibility beyond direct duties.
- High level of motivation, determination and commitment.
- An amazing learning culture
- A flat structured working environment to enable you enhance your skills in sales.
- A chance to be part of an international team that offers great opportunities for growth
Interested and suitably qualified candidates to submit their application, including a detailed CV, daytime telephone contact, and two professional referees to:
email@example.com before Tuesday 12th April 2016.
Give details of your current salary and the expectation in this position on the body of your Application Letter.
Jovago is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.