Job Vacancy: Vendor Manager – Mobile Phones & Accessories
- Growing business of a particular mobile phones vendor / supplier ensuring they sell more on our client
- Handling relationships with new and existing suppliers
- Weekly commercial planning for the mobile phone category
- Getting the weekly mobile phone promotional material from the suppliers
- Negotiating costs and payment terms for the mobile phones and accessories
- Getting new mobile phone / accessory (product) releases as soon as the suppliers have them.
- Shortlisting and prioritizing key mobile phone suppliers.
- Diversifying the assortment of mobile phones and accessories (brands, types, prices)
- Having an accurate knowledge of competition: who they are, what prices they have and their products.
- Analyzing consumer buying behavior and predicting future trends in relation to mobile phones
- Attending telecommunication related events/expos to identify possible suppliers.
- Producing monthly, weekly and daily reports on the progress of your category
- Liaising with various teams within the organization to ensure a smooth flow of operations.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree/ Diploma in Business / Commerce / Purchasing and supplies/ Client Management
- 2 years and above work experience in Key account management/ relationship management
- Previous experience in the retail industry or working with suppliers is an added advantage
- Top notch negotiation abilities
- Excellent computer skills and ability to do data analysis
- Exceptional analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, Entrepreneurial and proven ability to deliver exceptional results.
A unique education in scaling new internet concepts
Become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online