Department: HVAC & Energy Division
Reporting to: Head of Solar Department
Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure divisional members are well trained, motivated, aware of their roles and responsibilities and are working towards achieving their targets.
- To develop the marketing and sales structures within Energy division.
- To ensure the division achieves and meets pre-determined targets.
- To ensure the team will is well structured and organized such that each team member has their own uniquely defined target market segment in which to focus on with no overlap between staff.
- To coordinate closely with all product managers to ensure project pricing is as competitive as possible
- Assist the credit control department to ensure that all payment is received in a timely manner for all completed sales. To ensure all sales staff are aggressively following up on outstanding payments
- To build and maintain relations with key stakeholders in the Energy segment such as Property Developers, Project Managers, Hotel Owners, NGOS, Multinationals etc.
- To be able to confidently and accurately present company’s Energy range of products and solutions to prospective clients.
- To be aware of all new residential and commercial projects at an early stage within Kenya so that the decision makers within these projects can be approached and offered Company’s range of products.
- To submit comprehensive reports on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis as per the requirements of Management.
- To provide projections on anticipated sales to assist product managers in ordering of stocks.
- To assist divisional staff in closing deals and projects where required.
- To ensure that you have excellent product knowledge and understanding of company and product USPs.
- To be responsible for actively marketing the company Energy Divisions where required and within budget in order to increase awareness and future sales.
- To recruit and retrench employees where necessary in order to ensure the correct team is in place for the department to achieve its objectives.
- To be responsible for collation and analysis of customer feedback data.
- To carry out all the work in a professional and ethical manner and within company policy.
- To understand and be true to company’s Core Values.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by Superior.
- 3-4 years sales experience( preferably selling solar products)
- Degree in a business related field
- Business acumen
- Ability to work in a team
- Presentation skills
- Motivation for sales
- Supervisory skills
- Technical background in solar water heating, plumbing, electrical work-all solar related
- Solar Water Heating ,Solar PV & Electrical licenses an added advantage
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.