Can you develop responsive sites with a dynamic CMS? Do you create great user experiences from front-end to back-end? Excited about working with a team and learning new technologies? Do people refer to you as a code ninja? If so, keep reading!
We’re on the hunt for an exceptionally talented web developer to join our agency full-time. You’re a programmer who understands the importance of both development and design to the success of a project. You love open source, web standards and having a really interesting development problem just waiting to be solved.
The job holder will be required to:
- Carry out analysis, design, programming and implementation of computer systems in consultation with the Technical Lead and other Developers
- Production of systems documentation and user manuals.
- Develop and install enhancement and upgrades
- Provide user training on developed applications
- Liaise with systems users and discuss with the Technical Lead on systems updates or any new requirement.
- Provide user support on business systems and E-commerce Platforms
- Take daily systems backup and ensure that copies are passed on for safe storage.
- Do any other computer work as from time to time allocated by the Overall Manager and the Technical Lead
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Demonstrate the Ability to work with Adobe Fireworks, Illustrator and Photoshop to create HTML templates from a PSD design.
- Deep expertise and hands on experience with Web Applications and programming languages such as PHP, MySQL, CMS, Joomla Drupal Wordpress and Linux.
- Deep expertise and hands onexperience with PHP Frameworks especially Codeigniter, FuelPHP and YII.
- Strong Understandingof Code Version Controls tools and use of SSH in applications Deployment
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
- Good understanding and hands on experience with Web developer tools, Google analytics and both Web and mobile-web optimization.
- Ability to develop Mobile applications in Android, J2ME, apples iOS, HTML5 and Windows Phone with Android and HTML5 taking precedence.
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills
- Needs to have zeal and enthusiasm to quickly learn and contribute.
- Team player
- Strong Time Management and Priorities Management Skills
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written, and both technical and non- technical
- Possess ability to work with a diverse group of individuals in a professional and service-oriented manner
- Quick to learn and pick up new techniques and technology.
- Thorough and precise in their work and a very keen eye to detail. Very keen.
- Ability to handle several projects at a time.
- Knowledge of international web standards and protocols.
If that is you then send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org