Job Title: Accountant
Our client is a pipe manufacturing company in Ruiru.
They seek to hire an accountant to manage their financial information and records.
He/ she will maintain records of assets, liabilities, profits and loss, and tax liabilities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Handle monthly statutory returns (NHIF / PAYE / NSSF/ VAT etc)
- Manage payroll
- Manage petty cash
- Produce balance sheets / P&L statements / cash flow analysis / cash flow forecasts / management accounts
- Daily data entry into QuickBooks: petty cash, spoilage, daily expenses
- Daily reconciliation of statements
- Oversight on the collection of all receipts, filing, and processing
- Monthly reconciliations in QuickBooks for: bank statements, Mpesa statements, etc
- Perform cost benefit analysis
- Understand equipment depreciation
- Manage inventory (supplies)
- Interact with customers to collect from invoices
- Understand price / cost / margin processes
Skills & Qualifications
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of hands-on accounting experience in the manufacturing industry
- A minimum of CPA K or its equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of QuickBooks and Excel
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles (receivables and payables)
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong analytical and accounting skills
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Accountant 50K) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 6th November, 2015
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.