Applications are invited for qualified candidates to fill the following position which is available in Nairobi.
Personal Assistant to CEO / Office Administrative Assistant
- Organize and maintain the CEO’s diary and make appointments.
- Arrange for flawless local and international travel, accommodation and visa arrangements as well as prepare weekly and monthly travel reports.
- Develop and maintain a contact database for clients, vendors, key stakeholders, regulators, etc. and ensure that this is updated on a regular basis.
- Ensure all documents from CEO’s office are professionally styled and presented in accordance with corporate standards.
- Ensure that all physical and electronic records including company documents are safely kept and a record of the same retained at all times.
- Arrange and coordinate corporate and staff events including conferences.
- Manage support staff and administrative corporate services providers including catering, office vehicle, cleaning services, etc.
- Produce and distribute documents, briefing papers, corporate reports, minutes and presentations as and when needed.
- Deal with routine and non-routine correspondence.
- Handle personal requests of the assigned individual with time permitting
- Manage prequalification and necessary follow up of Tenders
- Certificate / Diploma in Business Administration/ Secretarial or Social Sciences
- High level computer proficiency. Office, PowerPoint proficiency also key. Professional typing speed.
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English and Swahili.
- Strong analysis skills, including recognizing and solving problems, without active supervision.
- Excellent organizational skills and confidentiality.
- Strong interpersonal skills and positive attitude.
- Ability to work in a team and under pressure
- Basic Pay KES 20,000 Plus Commissions & Bonuses
- Medical cover and other benefits on confirmation
Important: Candidates with good letter writing and proposal writing skills with a keen attention to detail are highly encouraged to apply