1. Leasing Manager
This role supports the Business Development Manager (Equipment Leasing Division). Primary responsibilities include managing the department from creating leads, following up, closing the Lease deals & following up with timely payments.
• To develop new line of Leasing business of our Office Automation products (copiers / printers / shredders / LFP).
• Process transactions as specifically required by job function specifically managing closing of assigned lease transactions
• Works with the deal team to complete daily work within specified time parameters.
• Monitor team’s pipeline and manage client expectations.
• Interact with clients, teammates and co-workers to process requests and resolve issues.
• Advice the CEO as an expert on lease structures and associated documentation standards and requirements
• Ensure procedures and controls are being followed and maintained
• Should have good market knowledge about the office automation sector within Kenya.
• Should be able to generate business.
• The ideal candidate will have ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be able to work on numerous tasks at one time.
• Ability to study & educate the customers on Products features and specifications efficiently is essential.
• This role requires candidate to have some level of proficiency in leasing products, documentation and technology associated with Equipment Financing.
• Highly organized and strong communications skills are a must since this position interacts with all levels of internal and external clients.
• Attention to detail, time management and problem solving skills are essential.
• High School Diploma plus minimum 5 years of work experience.
• Proficiency to work with Microsoft Office products.
• Prior approval authority to make document modifications for business and pre-approved legal points.
• Prior experience in Office Automation Products Leasing industry with specific expertise in documenting and closing complex equipment finance transactions.
• Experience working with NGOs, Corporate and Government Organizations.
Compensation based on Salary + Attractive Commission structure.
2. SALES EXECUTIVES FOR OFFICE EQUIPMENT
The person will manage, lead, motivate and develop existing sales team, set targets and budgets, and will be instrumental in the on-going move to a consultative and solution led sales approach. His role will ensure success with the Company’s full portfolio and combinations of products. The role will also require sustaining and developing new accounts in the public sector and corporate enterprises. Role will also take an active and hands-on lead in coordinating large scale opportunities, conducting meetings and presenting to key clients. The successful candidate will have a track record in selling business solutions such as digital document system, digital large format system, or general office automation products, this will be combined with proven experience of successfully managing, motivating and developing effective and productive sales teams.
• Serving existing and new accounts.
• Sustaining current customer base and developing ways of adding new customers.
• Setting sales targets for individual reps and team as a whole, according to company guidelines.
• Recruiting and training sales staff.
• Allocating areas to sales representatives.
• Developing sales strategies and setting targets.
• Monitoring team’s performance and helping them to reach targets.
• Compiling and analysing sales figures.
• Dealing with some major customer accounts as a personal accounts.
• Collecting customer feedback and market competition information.
• Reporting back to senior managers.
• Keeping up to date with products knowledge and competition.
• Monitoring and assisting in company receivables.
• Conducting one-on-one review with all Account Executives to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of Account Executive’s sales and activity performance.
• Providing timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
• Assisting Account Executives in preparation of proposals and presentations.
• Adhering to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
• University degree preferable or equivalent years of experience in business.
• 5 to 7 year’s experience in managing sales team.
• Knowledge of office automation industry and range of Office Equipment.
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills
• Good business sense, presentable and friendly personality.
• The ability to motivate and lead a team.
• Initiative and enthusiasm.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to deal with people at all level.
• Good planning and organisational skills.
• The ability to work calmly under pressure.
• Computer and presentation creator skills.
3. PHOTOCOPIER TECHNICIANS WITH EXPERIENCE
We are one of the leading companies in office automation and are looking for the right candidate to handle the technical department.
The candidate will be required to oversee the operation of the service department which includes: Managing the technicians, ensuring timely repairs of photocopier equipment, renewing service contracts with clients
The ideal candidate will have IT knowledge and experience in servicing Photocopiers from any well known brands such as: Canon /Toshiba/ Ricoh / Sharp / Minolta / Oce among others.
Need Minimum experience of 5 years in repairing and maintaining Photocopiers.
How to Apply
Please send a copy of your updated resume and a cover letter indicating expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org