1 Full Time position
- Work in collaboration with clinical officer, nurse and pharmtech
- Process patient samples
- Prepare documentation
- Ensure timely dispatch of results
- Maintain records as per the laboratory policy
- Maintain relevant equipment in terms of routine maintenance, calibration and quality control
- Comply with relevant policies and procedures including but not limited to those related to safety and infection control
- Higher National Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences from a recognized institution
- Registration with the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board with a current practice license
- Minimum two years working experience in a busy medical laboratory
- Excellent knowledge of laboratory operations and procedures
- Ability to write and review SOPS
- Good computer skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Knowledge and experience in ISO 15189:2012 standard requirements
- Person of integrity and a team player, Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Keen on detail with a high level of accuracy, Good leadership and decision making skills
How to Apply:
Send a detailed CV, references and supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Please state the current and the Expected Salary with the mail.