Our Client, a leading international business group specializing in distribution and retail of consumer electronics, home appliances, polymers and chemicals of leading international brands seeks to recruit an Import & Logistics Executive.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ensure correct calculation and processing duties and taxes to be paid to the Revenue Authority.
- Liaise with Freight Forwarders and Transporters to ensure goods are delivered to warehouse on time.
- Following up imports and co-ordinate with clearing house.
- Stock control, warehousing and monitoring the flow of goods.
- Organize the storage and distribution of goods.
- To coordinate with Transportation, and ensure the right products are delivered to the right location on time and at a minimum cost.
- Ensure proper and correct documentation is done for all shipments
- Conversant with import and export laws and regulations.
- You will be expected to maintain your understanding and keep up-to-date with changes as they occur, so as to be able to advice on import and export and all other customs related matters.
- Diploma in Purchasing and Supplies Management
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar industry
- Working experience on SAP preferred
- Preparing sales order and invoices
- Organizing timely delivery of goods
- Maintenance of records – pre and post deliveries