Latest Jobs vacancy for Finance Manager in Nairobi, Kenya 2015
Reports into: CEO
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Perform financial analysis, reporting and management activities
- Ensure that the financial reports are prepared and delivered on time
- Monitor financial details to ensure that legal requirements are met
- Supervise the finance department staff
- Review company financial reports and seek ways to reduce costs
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends
- Developing financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk
- Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, bankers
- Controlling income, cash flow and expenditure
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Interpretation and implementation of financial policies.
- Ensure effective financial internal controls.
- Responsible for production of accurate and timely monthly management accounts.
- Responsible for production of accurate and timely annual financial statements.
- Responsible for the Corporation’s budget preparation and control.
- Ensure proper creditors accounts management and payment.
- Responsible for maintenance of proper financial records
- Interpretation and implementation of credit policy and other financial policies.
- Responsible for timely and effective invoicing.
- Ensure maintenance of proper revenue records.
- Enforce reconciliation of clients’ accounts.
- Responsible for mentoring, training and leading accounts and revenue staff.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- CPA K holder
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- Should have 5 years of experience
- Exposure to accounting applications and SAP ERP
Please send your updated CV in WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9th November 2015.
On the subject line please indicate what position you are applying for and within the email please indicate you current salary, expected salary and notice period.
Anybody earning more than Kshs 150,000 need not apply.
Also note, the client will not provide any medical cover.